Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 5...

Somewhere my math got off...big surprise...so today is 5 days til operation "30th birthday!!!" Not much to report. Surgery healing is on schedule, apparently I have a few bridges to re-build after talking a little too much coming out of anesthesia (note to self: keep room empty until I am completely awake!!!) 
and HOT FLASHES ARE REAL!!! (Sorry to the women who I thought were crazy!)

We went out for our first post surgery outing to Olive Garden for a nice lunch while Bailee was at school, and it hit. First let me tell you, it was freezing in there, even my polar bear husband, Ben, was wearing his winter coat. Half way through lunch it started, and the hotter I got, the more clothes came off. 
Let's just say it was a good thing it was cold outside and I dressed in layers. 
By the time I got down to my tee I started cooling off. Boy would have that been an interesting lunch!!! 
Ben is all for the "off with the clothes", but not so much in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment