Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 3...Hide & Go Seek

This was a hilarious night of 5 year old humor and games. First chutes and ladders, and Bailee always win, but then she gets upset when she doesn't go down the chute...because that's the fun part! Not sure she really gets the point of the game. That's a 5 year old for you though. So after our amazing board game Bailee wanted to play Hide & Go Seek, which with non-mobile children requires a bit of creativity. 

We put Bailee in her chair, she wanted to hide and Daddy find her, so I pushed her to her room, and she insisted I shut the door while he counted. Two seconds later, she is crying because she is all alone....scratch that hiding idea. Next attempt - put Bailee in her room, Daddy counts, leave door cracked, I stand outside door so she can see me...Daddy searches house. This one worked, except one part...Bailee is laughing so hard the entire time, you just have to listen to find her. It was so loud and giggly, we were all laughing. 
So we played a few rounds...at one point I searched and said out load "Is she is the bathroom???" and I hear from the hiding spot in the other room..."Nooooo!"

And might I add...poor Wally...no one ever seems to satisfy his need for hiding. 
When is he going to find us!?? 
He must a felon or something, always in hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment