Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 2..."Oooohh"

Only 2 days until operation turn 30...yikes!!! We went out today to Outback (yes, I am the one with the severe meat allergy...I ate CHICKEN!!!) for my grandma's birthday celebration, and mine too! She was craving a good steak, can't blame her...I can't remember what steak really even tastes like after over 2 years of not touching it. I used to like it, but honestly, not having it for so long, I can say I really don't miss it, at all...plus add in the whole PETA thing...kinda creepy when you think about it.



At lunch we gave Grandma Dolly a homemade card and a picture of Bailee, yep...another, but she is pretty photogenic, I must say. Then Grandma Dolly gave me a card with some cash-o-la in it. Seems no matter how old you get, a birthday card with some money is still awesome! Bailee says the card is cute, followed by "Oh MONEY!!! Now can get another toy!!!!" 

Yep, little monkey is already eyeballing my birthday funds and claiming them for herself. At least she is understanding you need money for the important things in life, like toys and dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment