Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 1...Last Day of 29






Well, its here, the last day of being 29 years old!!! Today I went to orchestra and played...boy do I love music! I am so grateful I started violin back in the 3rd grade, and stuck with my music through high school where I picked up the oboe, at Virginia Tech and still playing! So, for the last day of being 29...29 of my favorite things, quotes, and such!

29. One of my favorite quotes of wisdom..."Your mind is like a parachute...it works best when open."

28. "Having friends is like peeing on yourself...only you get the warm feeling from friendship, but everyone can see what is does to you."

                                                           

27. I love playing the cello, I feel amazing...sometimes, on those rough days (all musicians know those days)...I do feel like Chewbaca.

26. "A candle looses nothing by lighting another candle." - Share yourself, wisdom, wealth, with others.

25. I love being a mom...

24. Never did I imagine being in the place in life that I am...I feel like growing up I was preparing for all of this, but its a special place...and I am proud to be where I am at.

23. 30 year resolution...go to the barn to ride more!!! I love my horse, Brit, and its great exercise, physically and mentally!

22. Take hold of my health!

21. Love that Bailee's new year resolution is walking...but especially going to Disney on vacation, with no parents.

20. Conquer the HOTFLASHES!!!

19. Dance in the Rain, always wanted to do this...I think I will wait until Spring when the rain isn't freezing!

18. Remodel our bathroom for Bailee! Fingers crossed we can get the grant for this.

17. Dear Food Commercials, Nobody eats in slow motion with their eyes closed. Sincerely, Normal People.

16. Mom & Dad: Sorry for sneaking candy behind the sofa when I was little. I guess leaving all the wrappers = guilty. Can I still blame it on Eric???

15. Turning 30, looking 16, and feeling 60 with these hotflashes...back to number 20!

14. ℒo√ε Is Just A Word, Until Someone Comes Along & Gives It ℳeaning.

13. If only life came with a ◄◄ REW ► PLAY ▌▌PAUSE █▌STOP

12. Coca-cola is the best...hands down. Give me the taste test!

11. Roses are red, violets are blue, a face like yours, belongs in the zoo, don’t be mad, I’ll be there too, not in the cage, but laughing at you. (ok, that's not nice...funny though)

10. Never make permanent decisions on temporary feelings. (especially during hot flashes)

9. Life is not the amount of breaths you take, its the moments that take your breath away.

8. Always kiss me goodnight...and goodbye in the morning...even when I am still asleep.

7. A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip!

6. I love birthdays...we get to eat CAKE!!! Breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, snack. Did I mention cake for a snack???

5. I am wondering if Google will change its logo tomorrow...it is my birthday.

4. Count your nights by stars, not shadows. Count your days by smiles, not tears. On your birthday, count your age by friends, not years. So basically, I am four, not 30. Just joking! Love all my friends, all four of you.

3. Did you know I was born on my birthday!!!
2. Loved Bailee telling me happy birthday every 3 seconds this whole weekend, plus she thought it was great, we get more CAKE!

1. Age is something that doesn't matter...unless you are CHEESE!


Here I come 30!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment