Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Moon Wishes


Last night, leaving Papa's house, Bailee looked up and saw the moon. I looked down at her in her stroller, and she had her eyes closed. I asked her what she was doing and she said (while squinting) "Making a Wish!"

So she secretly made her wish before we left. Then the whole way home she looked for stars and we made wishes. The wishes went a little like this..."Star bright, star light...no mom, Star NIGHT...let me make this wish I wish tonight..."

A few of my favorite wishes she made were:
*...I wish for hugs for daddy
*...I wish Kristin came back (her old sitter)
*...I wish Mommy and Daddy can go to orchestra and play!
*...I wish Ashley and Rob can borrow baby Ellie (our friends baby)...so they can meet her.

Then she named the star she was watching out the car window...
And she named it Karlos K. Krinklebein (after the fish from Cat in the Hat.)


1 comment: