Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mommy...you're boring.

(when I drive Bailee)

After having surgery and not being able to lift Bailee for 6 weeks, Daddy has been taking her to school in the mornings, which she loves. We talked about it this morning, that I would be taking her again soon, and she said "No, you're boring." Wow, thanks Bailee. We told her that telling someone they were boring wasn't very nice...and she almost cried. Points for making your child feel horrible first thing in the morning...3.

So, instead, we told her to say Daddy is FUN...I guess he sings, dances, and basically must just have more energy than I do at 7am...and she noticed! So...next project...TO NOT BE BORING.


(when Daddy drives Bailee)


                                                           (this is how she feels with Daddy)

1 comment:

  1. Daddies are so much fun :) I'm dreading our next therapy trip because Daddy took them last time, and on the way home they went tubing, caving, and picnicking... I am going to be so boring!!

    ReplyDelete