Thursday, February 16, 2012

I am the Shampoo Nazi...


We all have heard of the Soup Nazi, well, I am the Shampoo Nazi.

For some reason, when I am stressed, or even celebrating, I like to buy new shampoo. A new scent seems to be a great way to get an easy pick-me-up. I am one of these people that never uses the same shampoo two days in a row...you should see our shower. I usually like to have at least three different choices in the shower every day. One choice is always a 2-in-1, for the quick, lazy days. Then I have my "just shampoo" day, usually for a bath, it rinses better. And I also like to have a separate shampoo and conditioner, matching set of course, for those special days....or the winter days when static is at its worst...you have to use a separate conditioner. Sometimes, though, I like to have two sets of separates to choose from. Somewhere in our tiny bathroom, there about one tiny square inch for Ben's shampoo. Poor guy.

A friend recently sent me some great shampoo and conditioner from California. Great for a speedy surgery recovery! This is "green" shampoo, it smells great, cleans great, and helps save the planet...awesome.

One day I noticed the bathroom smelled like my new shampoo...and it was Ben who had just showered. Hmmm...I walked by, took a whiff, and sure enough...he used MY shampoo. Not only does he have to fight for space for his things, but getting in and out of the shower is an obstacle course for him...avoiding all the shampoo selections, not to mention choices of bodywash and soap (we have to have choices there too!) And now, I am stalking him and trailing him like a hunting dog tracking a bird...just to see if he smells like me.

I am the Shampoo Nazi...I see everything. You walk by smelling all good and all, but I know, I can tell.



No comments:

Post a Comment