Saturday, December 31, 2011

Days 16 &15...

Day 16 brings back memories of turning 16...I felt so awesome and on top of the the world, like I knew everything! Boy, was I wrong. Its strange how when you are getting older, but still in high school, how cool you feel because you were the big fish in the little pond...we just didn't know how little that pond was and how little we still were...and how much growth was ahead. I could have never in my wildest dreams imagined how many things I would get to experience and learn, and how much one little two and a half pound miracle could change my life.

Today, day 15, is the last day of 2011...so many things happened this year, and so many more miracles ahead. I look forward to the challenges, the lessons, and the growth 2012 and being 30 will bring.

Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment