Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 24...Starting the Year with a Bang


Well, it seems that all my girlie problems have added up and are to the point where I just can't take the pain anymore, so we decided to celebrate the new year with a hysterectomy. Why not, right? 

So, day 24, scheduling surgery to get it all out and looking forward to my 30th year getting to be pain free!!! The biggest catch with this surgery is that I cannot lift Bailee for 6 weeks! Uhhmmm...she has cerebral palsy doc, she can't walk...what should I do, just tell her to get up and use those legs!? Maybe this surgery will get her walking. If I can't carry her, she will need to fend for herself, right? Well, in reality, we have help lined up...but if you are free and want an upper body workout, feel free to stop by and lend a hand...or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment