Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Joke...

Bailee is very imaginative and comes up with some of the funniest, strangest, don't-make-any-kind-of-sense knock knock jokes.

Her newest today:

Bailee: "Mommy, Knock Knock."
Me: "Who's there?"
Bailee: "Dr. Seuss"
at this point I am thinking, wow, a new one, this should be good, last week was Dr. Seuss week, she must have learned something!
Me: "Dr. Seuss who?"
Bailee: "Dr. Seuss is Dead....ahahah."

Yea, that was it. Strange I must confess. She was upset Friday because it was Dr. Seuss day, they celebrated at school, she even had a Cat in the Hat shirt...except Dr. Seuss didn't come. And Bailee was so mad about that she said she didn't have any fun. So I guess now he is the new Knock Knock joke....dead Dr. Seuss....poor guy.

1 comment:

  1. I my goodness!! She is so funny! And that is so sad that she was so disappointed that he didn't show up for his birthday celebration!!!!

    ReplyDelete